Thursday, September 29, 2005

Cross stitching Questions......

Well I found a yahoo group with stitching questions for bloggers, so I thought that I might use that for my blog.. maybe something interesting for you to read :)

The question this week is..........

Have you ever just quit a project while in the midst of it? (We're not referring to UFOs here, rather projects that you know that you'll never work on again.) Why? What did you do with it - throw it out, give it away, put it away?

My answer is.......

Yes *cringe* I was working on Teresa Wentzlers Autumn Fairie and I decided I just didn't like it..... I'd done quite a bit too... I hated her face.....so I sent it to the op shop with the pattern and the threads etc, so if someone wanted to finish her then they could :)

Mum, Tarissa, Christian, Gabrielle and I went out to clean the church today :) It only took about an hour, thought that it would take longer. Gabrielle didn't help much though :) and Christian spent most of the time practicing his latest beat on the drums :) He is getting pretty good, pretty fast :)

I got an hour of stitching done whilst Gabrielle had her afternoon sleep, so butterfly - day is getting done whew! I was feeling a bit worried about it last night.... I guess cause its for Dad and he is always talking about dying, it feels kind of like... why bother with all this work and effort! I have now changed my attitude :) I want him to get as much enjoyment out of it while he can so I need to get a move on :) I'll see where I am up to when I finish Scent of Old Roses and I might move Butterfly - day into my focus position :)

Anyway..... have a great rest of the day :)

Andie

No comments:

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...