Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Bridget Jones - The edge of Reason

I tried to start stitching the freebie for http://www.countrystitch.com/ last night... but Elle woke up and wouldn't settle back to sleep so I put on Bridget Jones the edge of reason. I haven't laughed this hard in ages and I really appreciated being able to :)

I am over half way done on the freebie design now so I should have it finished tomorrow night, then I can post it back to Linda :) She is a sweetie! She sent me a fat quarter of Toitoi for myself as well to say Thank You!! :0

Today I got in the mail the Butternut Road chart that I won on Trade me - The teacher and I love it, I actually think that it would look great on Toitoi but I need to do a floss toss for the apron ties as I don't want them to blend into the fabric too much..... hmmmmm

Linda has some gorgeous pearls up on the site! I so wish I was swimming in Cash LOL but I behaved and I didn't buy anything.... I have heaps to stitch for now anyway :)

Mum has gone to the Prayer for Israel group tonight, so maybe I will get to hear some news about my "crush" LOL feel like a school girl :)

We started our school work again today, finished the holidays early as we started early, it was really hard to get the kids going!!! Tarissa was actually the best believe it or not!! The boys took forever!! I thought that they were never going to finish, so we didn't end up going to the library today, we will go tomorrow instead :)

Will post a picture of the freebie when it is finished :)

Andie

No comments:

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...