Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Dress Up Queen


Here is my little Dress Up Girl... Queen Gabrielle, wearing her Nanas' Pink Nighty which she fell in Love with :) We had to bribe her to get it off her LOL

I forgot to write in the SBQ question of the week.

Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question" was suggested by Cathy

Do you mark or hi-lite your patterns or can you follow them without any markings? Do you make copies to mark up, or do you mark originals?

I make copies and then fold them or mark them in some way. It depends on each pattern. Sometimes I have no problem knowing where I am and sometimes I get totally lost, this decides whether I mark it or not, but the copy is there just in case :) With the cost of a pattern in NZ I can't stand the thought of marking them.

Andie

No comments:

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...