Friday, October 28, 2005

The fabric arrived today

for me to stitch the freebie design on :) It is very pretty, but I can't show you until I have asked if it is okay.....

Gabrielle slept all night again last night, so heres hoping its a continuing trend :)

Thanks to Anne my blog now has pictures down the side :) Thanks for the link to the progress bars too :) I might have the opportunity to get them up tomorrow.

Today was a great day! Dawn had my 3 oldest children for the afternoon. I stitched for a little while on the fat mermaids and then Mum. Gabrielle and I went to town. We stopped at the post office and the stitching shop and the education shop... then we went to The Warehouse, where I was minding my own business in the garden section looked up to walk out the door and there he was.... back from Israel, and guess what.... I looked a mess LOL I had been out in the garden before we left and thought to myself well.... we won't see anyone haha won't think that again will I?!!

Tonight Wade went to youth group and Tarissa and Christian went to the light party, so it was just Mum, Gabrielle and I at home again!

Well I am off to get some lovely, blissful sleep :)

Andie

1 comment:

AnneS said...

Sidebars look great with the piccies :)