Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I forgot...

to put in the Stitching Bloggers Question...

When you have almost finished a pattern and start thinking about the next one to stitch, how do you select it? (a list, most recent purchase, etc.)

I start dreaming ages before I get ready to start a new one, I go through the fabric viewer and write lists with my favorite fabrics, decide which one to start next and then change my mind LOL, but it usually ends up being the one that is calling to me the loudest :)

I have had a pretty good day :) Got a lovely e-mail from Linda, Mum took the kids out for an hour so that I could list more shop stuff (hopefully we can have that room back soon ) then after dinner she sent me off for some time out! I got to go to the library ALL BY MYSELF!!! It was fantastic! I found 10 books to read and 2 magazines with little things I wanted to stitch :) There were actually more than 2 but I restrained myself :)

Well thats it from me today

Andie

No comments:

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...