Thursday, October 20, 2005

Lately

I have been really working to get things that have been sitting around finished :) I have been doing quite well really. A slot that flys by for a big stitching seems to take ages to finish for little things. For the rest of the Little Things Slot I will work on my UFO The Dolphins Domain. The boys both love this piece so one of them might end up with it when I am finished.

Thanks very much Anne for the compliment on my needleroll and also on the pincushion (which I think looks a bit odd) Tarissa is really getting into sewing so I am trying to gather together a whole lot lof sewing things for her.

Well we have mothers group today so that should be lots of fun. Its great to be able to take the kids and have them get involved as well :)

Have a great day!

Andie

No comments:

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...