Monday, November 07, 2005

Another day another

dollar..?? Oh well.. had to think of something interesting to start the post with didn't I?!! LOL

I got quite a bit stitched on Santa's Woes, will post a photo soon. It is looking really good now which I am glad of cause I was a bit worried for awhile there!

Anne..... gosh you're good!! Yes she is from Jill Oxten's Cross Stitch and Beading Mag :) I love her to bits!! My sister wrote this about her "LMFAO!!! OMG....she is so fat she wouldn't be able to get under the water! ;0) Very cute"

Well I only had to take painkillers for my mouth once today! YAY!!

Mum is making Elle a dress, it was going to be a nighty but is just too gorgeous to not have as a dress... she is going to L O V E it!!! Can't wait to see her face in the morning when she sees it... she just loves "my pretty" things :)

Sweet Dreams

Andie

2 comments:

~*~Nicola~*~ said...

oh dear Lord - she ate all the pies!! But she's pretty as hell :)

AnneS said...

Aha, I thought I'd seen her somewhere! That mermaid really cracks me up - she's just beautiful ... but then again, I have rather voluptuous proportions myself, so I can relate to her very well! ;) Love your sister's comments too! :))