Monday, November 07, 2005

He Spoke

to me!!! hehe, feel like a school kid LOL

Now if you have read past that I have something else to share *whispering now* if you are after threads, charms, buttons or patterns, Countrystitch is having a very quiet sale of those items, just e-mail Linda from the website with an enquiry about it and she will tell you the deal, no tricks, I have my xmas wish list all made out :) she is going to concentrate of the fabric :) Have fun and make sure you buy for me too :)

Andie

1 comment:

AnneS said...

Thanks for the heads-up about the sale ... so, did you manage to get any sleep today after being 'spoken to' {vbg} ;)

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...