Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Well my day

got lots better :) Thank you Anne for being so sweet! I really appreciate your kind thoughts!

I managed to get 3 hours of stitching in on The Scent of Old Roses tonight.

I also got heaps of things listed today when Mum took the kids out for me, so I am very happy to be getting rid of shop stock :)

There is a possibility that we might be able to get a Housing NZ house.... hopefully it will be an okay one. It would be nice to pay a little less rent and hopefully get back on my feet financially :)

Well thats it... should have a new WIP picture for The Scent of Old Roses either tomorrow or the next day :) yay!

Andie

No comments:

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...