Thursday, December 22, 2005

Oh Wow!!

Look below!! I love it!! I used to check out Heaven and Earth Designs all the time but I went off all the real fantasy type designs except for the occasional one that grabbed my fancy. I was just cruising around today and found a whole heap that I like :) All from old artwork except for this one and Hope Returns. Tarissa has decided to get it for me for my birthday, she is saving up and plans to buy it in 3 weeks....... but waaahhh my birthday isn't until June!!!!!

If there is anyone who loves me reading this then my webshots has the other ones in it that I really like :)

I think I just jumped on the HAED bandwagon :) LOL

Andie

No comments:

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...