Friday, December 30, 2005

Okay, you have to admit it!!

I NEEDED another pattern!! Does anybody understand?!!!! LOL

Found this on trademe and I loved the colours and couldn't resist :)

I will spend all tomorrow getting ready to drive up to Hamilton/Morrinsville. We leave about 4.30 am on the 1st, drive to Picton and then catch the ferry to Wellington and then I will drive to Dad's in Taumarunui stay the night there and then travel on up to Megs, do the Christmas thing there and then drop the kids off at Craigs (after 5 pm he said.... )

Hopefully I won't be too stuffed :)

I have been stitching on my Purple fat Mermaid as I can't settle to anything too involved, my head is going round and round sorting stuff out :) Sometimes I think that it does it on its own :)

Thanks everyone for your lovely compliments on Scent of Old Roses and on my framing job :) The fat mermaids are actually called.. Voluptuous Mermaids :) They are from the Jill Oxtens Cross Stitch and Beading Mag, issue 51, they are on the cover at the top :) They are lovely, I want to try some conversions :)

I hope that you all have a lovely few weeks, I might get a chance to post but I might not :)

Andie

2 comments:

AnneS said...

Haha, you crack me up - you make it sound like you're a character in the Exorcist with your head spinning around! :) Hope you have/had a nice time 'up north' in Morrinsville etc ... sorry I haven't been blogging in a while - I've missed seeing what you've been up to! :)

~*~Nicola~*~ said...

First rule of stash acquisition, NEED has nothing to do with it!

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...