Monday, February 06, 2006

Here it is :)

The Spice of life.... what do you think?

I quite enjoyed stitching this one... I think because it was all my creation.... been awhile since I did one :)

I have still been feeling really off today.... really cold and then flushed and really tired. If it wasn't impossible I would think that I was pregnant LOL

I have gotten an hour of stitching on The Rose of Sharon done. I am not sure if the fabric works for her but it is what Tarissa wants her on so..... will post a picture when she is a bit more than a blob :)

I have to get Charlie ready for school tomorrow which is a really weird thought :) I have to think about lunch boxes and what to put in them and getting to school on time. I so enjoy not having that hassle although I imagine having the spare time would be fantastic too :)

Goodnight... sleep tight :)

Andie

3 comments:

Stitchie Kiwi said...

I like it! Very cute pattern.

Hope you feel better soon :)

Rowyn said...

Wow, what a fantastic design. It looks great!

AnneS said...

Great design, Andie! I like it :))