Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm really bad

at getting up late and going to bed even later. So...... today I managed to get up before 6am, yay :)

Why you ask? Well I am to tired at night to do a pilates workout and I can't do it with the kids around anyway.... so now.... ouch my abs hurt :) Nah just joking but the workout was good, I really want to loose some weight and now I have motivation eh?! LOL

Scent of Old Roses is looking gorgeous... I am nearly up to her face, I have 4 hours left in my slot on her and I am really more and more and more :) tempted to keep on her until she is done......

Below is my Rose of Sharon progress picture.... Anne you are a bad influence LOL (not really) It didn't take much arm twisting for me to leave her til next time did it? So there she is after the longest 9 hours and 15 minutes of stitching in my life! Hope fully things will look up for her next time :)

School work is going great! Kids are really enjoying it this term, so hopefully I can keep this up for next term and the one after... its great to feel like we are finally all settled and happy with it :)

Hope your day is full of surprises :)

Andie

p.s Anne I hope that you are feeling better!

1 comment:

AnneS said...

You see, you really shouldn't hang around me - I'm a bad, bad influence ... but only for good things ;P To say you didn't enjoy it ROS is looking gorgeous already! :)) And thanks for the best wishes, I'm feeling heaps better now thanks - I think limiting my computer time has really helped ... the screen glare was seriously giving me pain hmmm. But, I'm back with a vengeance again ... and catching up on blogs again yippee!! :))