Tuesday, March 14, 2006

BAD BAD BAD

Okay.... just thought that Iwould stay in the theme.... LOL

My day has improved.... Mike has e-mailed me and texted me and I feel less abandoned... now I know he hasn't abandoned me so it was silly to feel that way... but feel that way I did...

Now back to the reason that I am bad bad bad LOL I was going to start...... Spring Queen.... or Winter Beauty Princess.... but I started The Teacher...... she was calling to me very loudly as a lovely, calming, easy stitch (no beads and only one metalic) so I took her at her word and started her. She was right :))) I have stitched on her for a couple of hours today... more than I should have but I really enjoyed her :)

Will post a photo real soon.

In the meantime here is a picture of Elle doing a cute impression :)

Thanks for putting up with me guys!

Andie

No comments:

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...