Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The frogs

came visiting The Teacher... nasty things!! I spent an hour reverse stitching cause of them! :oP~~~~ to the frogs :)

I have posted out some job application forms with my C.V I will keep on looking around and sending my C.V into any place thatI can think of that might be worthwhile :) Hoping hopinghoping... things are looking really sad with my bank account at the moment :( Hopefully it will be a quick job hunt

Anne... congratulations on the new job!! I am really happy for you :)

Mike is good and he has a job, he seems to be happy, so that is good! :)

Andie

2 comments:

AnneS said...

Thanks for the best wishes, Andie - glad to hear Mike has found a job already, that's great news. And fingers crossed something crops up for you too - I know what it's like to be on the breadline ... it ain't much fun! :(

StitchCat said...

I think what you need Andie is frog repellant, but they dont seem to bother you much. Good luck with the jobs...something will turn up :)

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...