Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Teacher is

looking really good :) I have now stitched on her for 7 hours. I will post a picture when I get to 10. I really like her.

The kids and I and my Mum went out to dinner tonight at Janet and Phillips house. It was a very nice evening.

Tarissa and Wade have swimming sports tomorrow. I don't know if either of them will enjoy it as neither of them are very good swimmers.... but it will be good for them anyway...

Wade has decided not to play soccer this year and he is going to continue on with his double bass lessons instead.....

Christian is his usual same old self....

Gabrielle is still a little sweetie, we missed kindy this afternoon, but I have a plan of action now so I will move on with it :)

Hope you are all well!

Andie

No comments:

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...