Monday, June 26, 2006

I got given

a fantasti present!! Thankyou so much Anne for the tackybob!! It arrived on the weekend and I got to use it today, I am currently stitching on Celtic Noel and it is fantastic!! I LOVE it, so once again Anne thankyou very much for your thoughtfulness and awesome gift! I am addicted! LOL

I didn't do any housework yet today LOL This morning I had to do things in town, including checking the bridesmaids fabric which will work brilliantly, and checking out a suit hire place, then we came home and I put Elle to bed and sat down and stitched.... I even beaded without the dread of dropping beads everywhere LOL

So it won't be long and I will have another progress picture to show :) I have decided to just work on the 2 projects for the moment with a ten hour rotation for them, I have a couple of projects that I need to get finished, Rose of Sharon for Tarissa's birthday, Celtic Noel for my Mum for last Christmas, I also want to get The Teacher finished which is a gift for my cousin, and butterfly day which is a gift for my Dad, so the most important ons first....... hopefully with no boredom!!

Hope all is well with everyone else!

Andie

1 comment:

AnneS said...

Glad to hear it arrived safely, and that you like it :D Looking forward to the progress piccies :D