Monday, July 17, 2006

Well thanks to


A Family Gathering
~~**Andie**~~

Nicki I have purchased the above block of the month quilt to sew..... now I can sew but I have never done this kind of sewing before and it will be an interesting experience for me.... but I am hoping to end up with something that I will enjoy looking at for quite sometime that is also very useful :) It is from Honeysuckle cottage and I am really looking forward to starting it :)

My stitching on Generosity is going well considering the limited time I have had for stitching and I am about 1/2 way I guess...... if any NZ stitches want the chart when I am finished I will be happy to pass it along, send me an e-mail :)

Off to get Elle from her first afternoon at kindy now :D

Andie

1 comment:

StitchCat said...

Excellent that you are going to try quilting...it will be a breeze :)