Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Angel of the Sea

Here is my first progress picture of Angel of the Sea :) I love the colours in this..... In fact I love all my WIPs LOL I am sure that I will love them even more when they are finished! LOL

I have committed to stitching a piece for my cousins daughters 11th birthday, this is something that I want to do for all my nieces and my cousin and I are pretty close, and Stephanie and Tarissa are very good friends. She has chosen Celtic Summer so that will be my next obligation piece that I will start. I will have to look into finding a conversion for the needlepaints as I won't be using them..... surely someone will know :)

I hurt my hand at work last week so I have been pretty slow with a lot of things..... including stitching, but especially knitting, I started on a pair of baby booties, easy to do, a quick finish and useful too :) I know so many people having babies and I want to get a stock up of them so that I can give a little gift.... I always used to do this before I had children of my own so I want to implement that again..... so if you see photos of baby booties.... doesn't mean I'm expecting LOL


*hugs*

Andie

2 comments:

zoeandcooper said...

Great start. She is pretty isn't she!

Kathy said...

Wow your Mermaids are looking fab so far Andie. Love your other stitching too.

Hugs xxxxxx

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...