Monday, August 28, 2006

okay this is

weird!!

Here I have been feeling sorry for myself......nobody had commented on my blog for ages!!! Well I just today changed to beta blogger and there were a TON of comments waiting to be moderated!!!! I didn't change anything before!!!! So I will now (since I have accepted everything LOL) go and see if I can find the setting to fix!!! I hate when things change on me and don't tell me! LOL

*hugs* to everyone and thank you for all your lovely comments! I REALLY appreciate them!!

Andie

1 comment:

Kiwi Jo said...

oh no you must have been feeling lonely! To change the setting go to the settings tab, comments, and then make sure Enable comment moderation? is set to "no" (unless you want to keep it that way!)

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...