Wednesday, August 02, 2006

On Monday

night Mike and I went out with my cousin Dawn and her husband Clive :) We went to the Red Rocket cafe and had a coffee and then to the movies :)

We saw The Lake House with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. Although it had a slow start the ending was good :) I quite enjoyed it and it was one of those movies that you find yourself thinking about the next day. We got down the road on the way to the car afterwards and Mike said "That SUXED!!!" LOL Definetly a chick flick

It was really nice to have an evening out :)

Tuesday was a busy day with all the extra kids here, (5 extras) but I had a good day :)

Thanks Katrina for your beading thread tips :) I really appreciate them

Hope everyone is well!

Andie

No comments:

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...