Thursday, August 31, 2006

September goals

Well I found that stitching for 10 hours on a project and then moving on left me with a whole lot of knitting at the end of the month so I have decided to set the stitching week by week, hopefully this will sort it out :)

I did get 6 hours stitching in on Watergarden as well, since my Mermaids were done at the end of July (man this month has gone fast!) I might get another hour or two in today.... will just have to wait and see :)

So

SEPTEMBER

Stitching

1st - 7th Butterfly - Day
8th - 14th Rose of Sharon
15th - 21st Celtic Noel
22nd - 28th The Teacher
29th - 30th Generosity or Red Fat Mermaid

Knitting

Finish back of Tarissa's Cardy
Knit a pair of booties
Start a sock

Sewing

First quilt block if it arrives...?

Reading

Why Me? Jacob Damkani - non-fiction
Serpent - Clive Cussler - fiction

Framing

Scent of Old Roses
Wades Eagle





No comments:

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...