Monday, October 02, 2006

80 hours


for Celtic Noel - Mike was flabbergasted LOL told me that was 2 weeks work! LOL I said I wish I could spend 40 hours a week stitching!! Although my bottom probably is glad I don't LOL
Well I am in the middle of moving rooms around and organizing again :) Although I did get an hour stitching last night (for the 80 hour mark) and another hour today.
That clock up the top is ticking down scarily fast!! I'm NOT organized enough!! LOL
Hope everyone is well!
*hugs*
Andie

2 comments:

AnneS said...

I think Scent of Old Roses is in camouflage ;) Dunno if I could sit straight for two full weeks stitching either! :D

Rava said...

Andie it looks fantastic! 80 hours *phew* well worth the effort though :) Hope you have a great week!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...