Monday, October 30, 2006

Been lazy today :)


I went swimming and organized some wedding stuff and then I stitched on Celtic Noel for a bit then went out with mum and found some music for the wedding........


I got some lovely mail today!!
This is my first piece of fabbie from Stab and Stash, called razzle and it is gorgeous!! My picture does not do it any favours! I also got another small cut of a different colour, but my camera batteries died so will show you tomorrow the floss toss is for July's Amethyst Fairy which I have decided to definetly do on this piece :)
On the stitch a long front, I was contacted by Kristin who doesn't have a blog - yet LOL- and we are going to stitch a long on Celtic Summer, if anyone else wants to join in then please put your hand up! LOL
Joyce I think I might join in with the Tso stitch a long next year too :)
*hugs*
Andie


1 comment:

sugardoll said...

Andie that fabbie is yummy!!! your JAF will really come to life off of it!!! I would also like to see the other fabbie, everybody does!!! Pretty please?! Don't forget a picture of it!!! Have a great stitching day!!!

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...