Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sorry for taking so long on this

and I have got a few updates too :) Life has been very full!

Ive Been Tagged by Rava

Took my time didn't I?!

The rules; List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

Ok, my choices are gonna be a real strange lot! At home I listen to a lot of christian music and at work it is all pop/rock, whatever it is called these days, although I don't know the artist, I can't guarantee the song name either LOL

1···Take it all - Hillsongs C.D
2···Your all I need - Hillsongs C.D
3···I live for you - Hillsongs C.D
4··· Everlasting - Hilsongs C.D
5··· You make me happy - don't know who sings it, on life f.m
6···If I lay here - ?
7···Punk Rock girl - ?

Probably more but I can't think of many names :)

Maggie - Stitchcats Thread Garden
Kerry - Saving my Sanity
Nic - nixnatterings
Leslie - lesliesheaven
Jo - kiwijo
Carol - Garden of Stitches
Anne - Feather stitching

Sorry if you have already been tagged guys :)

Well thats all I have time for this morning

More later LOL

Andie

1 comment:

StitchCat said...

Andie...

No6 = Chasing cars by snow patrol

No 7 = I wish I was a punk rocker (with flowers in my hair) by Sandie Thom

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...