Thursday, December 07, 2006

Just a quick post

to let you all know I am still alive.

My wedding dress is ghastly!!! I received it from the dress maker on Wednesday and she hasn't listened to me at all!!!

My darling mother took it into the fabric shop this morning and we talked with the lovely ladies in there and we are remaking it! I just finished cutting it up into pieces that was freaky LOL Making a new skirt (thanks to my mum) and redoing the top so that it looks like I have some shape :)

Gotta go, will let you know how it turns out and hopefully post a pic from my stitch a long with Kristin :)

*hugs*


Andie

7 comments:

Rowyn said...

Wishing you all the best for your big day!

Rava said...

Andie, sorry havent been able to post as I should to your blog, but I am thinking of you, and wishing you and your partner much happiness for your big day tomorrow!

AnneS said...

In case I don't get chance later - best of wishes for you big day tomorrow ... huge hugs for you, Mike and the kids - I wish you every happiness! :D

Carol said...

Oh no!! I hope the dress all worked out OK in the end! What a horror! Best wishes!

sugardoll said...

Andie,

Wishing you all the best! I came to check if you posted pics, i was dissapointed to see none! =( You will have to post pics, your fan club is waiting to see them. =D

Anne S said...

Just touching base to make sure all is OK ... like others, I'm hanging out to see piccies and hear all about the big day! :D {{hugs}}

Retta said...

pictures!!! we want pictures!