Friday, January 26, 2007

Thanks

everyone for your kind comments on Celtic Summer........ :) A lot of people seem to be into doing their faces over one, thats all....... I don't think that I am that brave yet!

I have gotten heaps done on Rose of Sharon, I will post a picture later today, I have to go and get a couple of threads that I ran out of for the greenery at the top of the arch and then the top is all completed, just need to stitch down the right hand side of the arch and then its back to her dress :)

*hugs*

Andie

1 comment:

sugardoll said...

Hello!

I am back!!! hehe, I updated my blog too! Your stitching, my! you have alot going on! I am so jealous, Your celtic ladies are coming along nicely, they all look awesome! Keep it up!

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...