Saturday, March 17, 2007

My little girl



turned 11 yesterday........ I took some photos and got a bit of a fright when I looked at them! The darn girl is getting VERY pretty and its a bit scary.




Here she is






She is a lovely girl though, usually, she absolutly LOVED her Rose of Sharon and it is hanging up on her bedroom wall.



Here is another picture of it for those of you who missed it while I was full time with multiply.



Today we are celebrating Gabrielle's 4th birthday although she actually turns 4 tomorrow.

*hugs*

Andie

2 comments:

sugardoll said...

Yes she's sure a beauty. You may need to soon start beating boys with a stick!! LOL

Happy Birthday to her!

Marie said...

your children are all cute... your daughter is very nice !
mine turned 11 too in last may...

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...