Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Well

It looks like July's Amethyst Fairy has won the poll!!! Please be assured that the fabric is much nicer than it appears on my pictures, although that green is there it is a lot less visible and a nicer shade than my photo shows!

Thanks everyone for your lovely compliments on my stitching! Kathy thanks for your compliments on the colours of Celtic Summer, but I can't take credit for the colours. I asked on the L&L board if anyone knew of a conversion for the needlepaints (too expensive!!) and someone was kind enough to give me this :) Although the purples aren't the same (they look kind of blue) the greens are very close I think :)

Mermaids of the Deep Blue is taking a little longer than I expected. I didn't take into account school holidays (of which Mike gets now lol) and the lack of time I have had in the last few weeks too :) I will post a picture for you tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a lovely easter break!!

*hugs*

Andie

p.s Petal has been calling to me in my sleep!! Thats so unfair!!! LOL

6 comments:

Rava said...

Wow Andie, your stitching is going just great!

Thanks for stopping by my new blog too!

catandturtle said...

Cool, can't wait to see Amethyst Fairy. Ann.

sugardoll said...

I don't see what fabbie you are talking about hehehe. I am sure it will be pretty for JAF. I am not inot the BF's but I sure loved seeing them stitched. Have a great day hun! ((hugs))

Itching To Stitch said...

Hi, I'm looking around at stitching blogs because I've just started a blog, so hope you don't mind my visiting yours. I love your stitching, we have very similar taste. I'll come back to visit ;)

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.

陳冠希Easaon said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...