Thursday, September 13, 2007

A rehash of my last post

on Word press




















I am very upset! I just found a hole in my fabric, up the very top near the clippie part of the frame, I am pretty sure my stand has done this :( Luckily it is high enough up it should be fine when framed….. but!! It is very upsetting and my cheap o stand will be finding a new home! The problem is finding a decent one here is flippen hard….. maybe I should go back to using a scroll frame? Does anyone use those anymore?

*hugs*

Andie

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh Andie sos to hear about the hole in your fabby. Like you said its far away enough to be covered when framed.

I don't use stands myself. I tend to rest on the arm of the chair or I use my plastic R&R Lap Frame. You could try one of those.

Hugs xxxxx

Kathy said...

What a lovely start on Celtic Autumn too. Love the colour of the fabby.

Hugs xxxxx

Little Grey Cat said...

I have subscribed to both your blogs so you can't escape again lol.

Joei said...

Hi Andie,
Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Your celtic autumn is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see it finished. I too will be so disappointed if that happens to me. But then, at least it is far away from the design, enough to be covered when framed.

Good day!!