Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Alright I will stop teasing :D

Here is my new start :D

November's Topaz Fairy :) I couldn't resist and I can't seem to put her down either!

Tomorrow I will be good and work the day on Boo as per Karen's suggestion and then I want to work a little more on my current round robin, I have already done the suggested 20 hours, but this round robin is on its 2nd cycle through a round robin and I wanted to try and get a bit more done for the owner! I will post a picture of that in a few days, I also would like to get Pearlie finished, she is so close to being done it is ridiculous, now I feel like I can again :) I am gonna chuck the set rotation and do a screamer.... as long as I stick to my 25 project challenge :)

Hope you like Novey :D

*hugs*

Andie

8 comments:

Mel said...

I had a feeling in my waters that you had started Nov topaz fairy.
She looks STUNNING!!!!
What fabbie is that?

Chiloe said...

What a beautiful fairy !!! Yes, what is that fabbie???

Rachael said...

Wow wonderful!!

Little Cat said...

Oh my, she's gorgeous! I would never have guessed this was your new start :o)

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

She is just stunning. I have come to like her much better now that I have seen a few actually stitched up. The picture on the pattern does not do her justice.

selina said...

she's stunning :) Lovely fabrics, great stitching. Can't wait to see more :)

sugardoll said...

I saw her over at Mira BB. And Again, stunning and beautiful. very nice fabric choice as well.!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andie, Very nice. I must admit I was unsure about this one when I saw it om Mirabilia site but now I've seen this it looks great. And yes lol What is the name of that fabric.
Great to see your daughter doing so well. I was stitching but was doing embroidery at her age.
Lynne