Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fairy Moon sal

week 3 :)


Tammy thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes I have stitched a couple of other celtic ladies :) Noel for my Mum and Summer for my niece, I intend to stitch them again for myself.

Chiloe yes I am sure Isabellas garden will be available by now on ebay :) thanks for always stopping by and leaving lovely comments.

I also want to say thanks to all my lovely friends who do stop by. I am trying to keep up with my blog reading, but have been a bit slack at commenting lately, I will soon.

*hugs*

Andie

7 comments:

Little Cat said...

She's lovely and your fabric is really pretty :o) I'm looking forward to seeing her grow.

Megumi said...

Hooray - a face! She's looking great. :)

Chiloe said...

I managed to enlarge the picture and I saw you do not stitch the face one over one : something I should remember for next time !! lol She's beautiful !!! I love to stop by your blog because you always show stunning pieces ;-)

We understand you don't have time to stop by blogs with a newborn ;-)

Chiloe said...

By the way: you guessed right !!!!!!! COngratulations !!!

Mel said...

It's coming along. I really love the fabric. I didn't get any done on mine this week. I was just too pooped after a 12 hour shift that I literally got home, showered and went to bed

Marie said...

i love Fairy moon !! i will stitch it one day... in future.. this design is so nice that any fabric will be perfect... yours is very nice, the result will be wonderful.

Kristin Stitches said...

Fairy Moon looks great. I finally started her this week.