Saturday, January 12, 2008

So so BAD!!

Okay I think after this I am going to have to restart my 25 project challenge!!

L&L is realeasing the cutest little pattern! It is perfect for Gabrielle! She loves bubbles and pretty dresses and has been begging me for about a year for a cross stitch of her own, the girls get a big one at 11 you see :)

Isabella's Garden copyright Lavender and Lace

So.... as you probably can guess...... I went and preordered her! But isn't she adorable?!! I will make the hair darker and tell Gabrielle it is Elle is her garden :) I hope it doesn't take too long to arrive in store and be sent to me :D

So another new start coming up but this one should be finished by March and its a present.... can you hear me trying to justify my purchase? LOL

*hugs*

Andie

5 comments:

Stitchie Kiwi said...

Oh gosh Andie - I think you've finally done it, found something to take me out of my stitching slump, that is the first thing I've fell in love with for months!!

I think I'm going to have to say "stuff it" to our non-existent budget and pre-order it as well :)

Very belated congratulations to you, Bethany is just gorgeous!

((hugs))

Mel said...

wow, that is so cute. One day I may do this one.

Joei said...

She's really lovely, I'm so excited to have her.

Floss said...

That's the loveliest pattern - and of course, totally perfect for a gbirthday piece!

Kristin Stitches said...

Andie, you are making it hard to stick to my project challenge! I have already put her on my wishlist!!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...