Monday, February 25, 2008

Why is it?

Well.... I'm bored!! Theres no excitement!! Darn it!!! Nora hasn't released anything for ages! I didn't like the last PR chart!! I've got all this stitching I need to get finished for the girls birthdays..... I HATE having to stitch on certain things! LOL @ me :D

Its just going to be one of those days I think.... I was going to walk Elle to kindy.... but Wade lost his bike chain keys over the weekend and he needs to have left for school already to get there in time so I am gonna have to drive him, which means using petrol darn it!! I hate petrol prices!!

Well thats my rant for the moment... sorry about that!

*hugs*

Andie

P.S

The Moon Fairy Spirit chart is one I am giving away for a local competition :)

2 comments:

Little Miss Flossy said...

What a start! I hope your week gets better and you get some walking in, make the most of the last bit of summer.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

There, there now don't you feel better after letting go with all that?