Friday, March 21, 2008

Catch up

Okay.... To start with here is a couple of photos of Bethany's dedication :)

Kind of like a christening but not :)

And Noreen as to your question about how she copes, our church is a bit different, a few songs, kids go to sunday school, then a sermon which goes for about 45 mins. If Bethany is fussy I take her out to creche, where I can watch the preaching on a video feed or chat with the other mums if I like :)

Aren't they all gorgeous?


The gown Bethany is wearing was her grandmothers and then her Daddy's it beautiful and she was so gorgeous in it, didn't even cry when the pastor held her :)

And with her big brothers and sisters

Wade.....


Tarissa.......




Christian......



and Gabrielle......



More soon :)

*hugs*

Andie

7 comments:

StitchCat said...

Good to have you back Andie. The photos are beautiful...you have a lovely looking family :)
Love maggie xxx

Chiloe said...

And where is mom? Someone is missing in those pictures ;)

YOu have a truly beautiful family :-)

sugardoll said...

Love your photos!!! Very lovely family.

I had Connor christened when i visited my home country, and to tell you the truth he screamed his lungs out while the priest poured holy water over his head LOL. He did not fare well either because it was so hot I think he was ready to faint. Was glad the ceremony didn't take very long. =) Connor likes that he is carried all the time too, and i swear my back is broken since. LOL

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Awww, so precious!

Kristin Stitches said...

I'm glad your back!!! I love the pictures. Bethany is getting so big!

Marie said...

you have a wonderful family !!

Joysze said...

Andie, they are beautiful!!!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...