Sunday, March 23, 2008

Contest wip

First goal has been met for the L&L BB competition :)

Here is Angel of the Sea, I set a goal to work on her for 30 hours.


I hope the photo is okay? For some strange reason the white on my monitor has turned yellow, so blues are greenish etc. I don't know what happened. Miss 12 was on and said she didn't know what happened. I can't seem to fix it either..... maybe my monitor is dying? And help would be very appreciated :)

So my remaining goal for this contest is to complete Isabellas' Garden.

*hugs*

Andie

6 comments:

Kathryn in NZ said...

How do you get so much stitching done? They're all looking fabulous, btw :)

Kristin Stitches said...

You were very busy without a computer!!! Your Angel of the Sea is very pretty!

Gill said...

She looks wonderful! This is my favourite L&L. Isabella looks gorgeous too! :)

Kathryn in NZ said...

Hey Andie, if you like I could send you the Eeyore kit now I've finished it. Just let me know your snail mail :) I know it will be going to a good home!

Laural said...

Ah! I have so much to catch up on! Baby girl looks beautiful in her gown! Every WIP is looking awesome too!

I'll be sending that kit to you hopefully this Saturday.

sugardoll said...

I can't wait to see more. This is going to be gorgeous in that fabby.

Have you checked your monitor settings?

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...