Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Finished Miss New Year


The last few Magnificas I needed arrived so I finally finished her :)

Miss New Years Fairy
Mirabilia
28count Evenweave from Countrystitch collaboration pack named Christmas Eve
Changes made:
Swapped the blues in her wings around
Turned the clock into a handbag and put Tarissa's nick name on it :)

I have just finished my week on Celtic Autumn.... except I have worked on Novey for the last 3 days... I ran out of one type of beads which of course my LNS didn't have I am going to use 3 of Noveys days for Celtic Autumn (when my beads arrive) so that I can finish her up YAY!

I am moving onto Fairy Moon today so will have more photos in a week or so :D

*hugs*

Andie

10 comments:

suequeblue said...

She is beautiful-Great Job!

Little Miss Flossy said...

I love the changes that you've made, the handbag is very cute!

Joei said...

WOW, super pretty!!!
I like how you changed the colors on her wings. Very nice idea on making a handbag in place of the clock. Congrats!

Marie said...

very very nice work ! and the fabric is perfect.

sugardoll said...

gorgeous Andie, she is very sweet and lovely. Congratulations!!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Congrats on the finish! It looks great!

Laural said...

Great finish!!

Kathryn in NZ said...

Go you stitchy thing! All fairies need a hangbag I think :)
Else, how do they carry their fairy dust around???

Gill said...

She looks wonderful Andie - I love the bag!

Mel said...

She looks aweseom. This is my absolute fav out of all the LE fairies. So many finishes for you. I can't wait to see CA finished.
Congrats!