Friday, April 11, 2008

My RR came home!

Finally!!

I am very glad to have them home!


I still love them, I was a little worried about how they would look, I am now wanting to work on them again but HAVE to stick to my plan..... finish BOO, finish Novey, finish CDC, stitch Wade's Tiger, finish JAF, finish butterfly - Day, stitch Romance of the Sea for Mike, then I can move onto more already in progress WIP's and my 2 new starts that I have ready to go.... Enchanted Mermaid and Enchanted Dreamer (seem to have a theme there lol) Sorry for rambling I am talking myself into keeping my rotation going again LOL

*hugs*

Andie

3 comments:

Marie said...

it is very nice ! i love those colors !

sugardoll said...

It's so nice to know they are home.

You got quite a hands full of finishes and starts to do. I bow to you! hehe

Kristin Stitches said...

They look great!! So much has gotten done on them!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...