Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So close and yet so far away....

since I mucked around with Novey and Autumn while I waited for the beads I thought it would be easier to just swap Fairy Moon and Novey. I hope Mel and Kristin don't mind :D

So here is Novey, I only have 1 flower to finish, some petals and then the beading to do.... I think I know whats going in my screaming spot this month :D

Isn't she beautiful!

Its been a bit of a trying week for us this week. Mike and I have spent a lot of time thinking and praying about the kids school. Its a great school but being a private one its just getting to expensive for us. So we have finally (after a year spent talking about it) decided to move them into a public school. I told the principal yesterday, I felt really bad, but it has nothing to do with the school, just the cost. Tarissa will stay on til the end of the year since she will be moving onto high school next year anyway. Christian and Gabrielle are excited about the move. Being a bigger school I think the teacher will have more time to spend with Gabrielle. There are 2 new entrant class rooms and she really needs to be with other kids her level, not year 1's 2's and 3's as well. It has been a hard decision but I am confident it is the right one for us :)

So as a reward for listening to me babble on here is a picture of Bethany taken this morning :)



*hugs*

Andie

9 comments:

Mel said...

WOW, your nearly done! She looks wonderful!!!!!
I am going to have to start her very soon.
Let me know when you start the beads on the moon of Fairy Moon. I had a bugger of a time with them this past week.
And Bethany looks adorable. She is growing up so fast

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

The stitching is beautiful but no where near as beautiful as bethany!

Chiloe said...

Beautiful progress as always !!! I hope the new school will be great for your kids. It's great if they are all excited about the big move ;)

Bethany is really really cute !

Joei said...

Bethany is so adorable and cute.

Great progress, you are almost there, congrats!

Kristin Stitches said...

Novey is beautiful!! I can't wait to start her. What do you think of her on that fabric you sent me? Bethany is sooo cute! And getting so big!!

Kathryn in NZ said...

That is a gorgeous piece - and so is Bethany.
With you on the schooling... we're not private (no way could afford that, since private in AKL = Dio/ St Cuths etc at $16,000 per year plus extras) but we have just managed to get eldest DD into the Y7-13 school that she is thrilled about. Phew.
So all the best for the new schools!

StitchCat said...

Hi Andie - its always hard to make the decision about changing schools...weve done it too. But things usually work out for the best. Bethany is beautiful...and so is your stitching.

Maggie xxx

Joysze said...

Bethany is gorgeous, Andie!!! What a sweet, sweet face.

Novey looks beautiful. Love the fabbie too.

Little Miss Flossy said...

What a little sweetheart, she's the best looking baby around! Good luck with the new school, we went through big changes like that 2 years ago and it was one of the best decisions we ever made. The kids love their new schools.

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...