Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bliss and JAF

Well as predicted I couldn't help myself and started Bliss :)


She is being stitched on SMF's Pixie Dawn.

Thank you so much Mel! She is gonna be gorgeous!!

As I was bunking on Fairy Moon I stitched on JAF


June 11th 08

I have worked out my problem *fingers crossed* with my working copies of Fairy Moon so I will rejoin the sal next month. But I think I will work 4 days Moonie and 3 days Bliss :D

Here is Bethany


I also spent my gift certificate from Lori and Cerys. I was going to buy the new Letters from Nora but in the end I spent it on beads, treasures and kreniks to finish kitting up my next few projects. Tarissa has requested Lilly as her next birthday pressie so I got the stuff for that too :)

*hugs*

Andie

8 comments:

Chiloe said...

You always choose nice fabrics for your projects !!! Your blog is pure delight for me as you know.

Give a kiss from me to your beautiful Bethany :love:

Have a great week end !!!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Just had to do it didn't you? LOL! Don't blame you! Aww, Bethany looks so sweet!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Wow, your pieces look just stunning!

Mel said...

I'm glad you like the fabric. I thought she would look really great on it. Its a wonderful start.
Bethany looks adorable, she sure is growing up fast

Juls said...

Wonderful projects and gorgeous fabric!!!! I'm also working on Fairy Moon.... would love to join your SAL...let me know...if it's okay with you and the others??

Kathy said...

Awww Bethany looks sooo cute and cuddly hun.

Whata great start to Bliss, must add that to my wish list lol, as if I ahven't got enough on there already he he.

Hugs xxxx

Kristin Stitches said...

You are a speed stitcher!!!LOL I love the fabric for Bliss. My wish list seems to grow whenever you start something new!! I think she may have already been there!! Bethany is getting so big! Hope to see Fairy Moon next month, I am really enjoying her.

sugardoll said...

Bethany is totally adorable. I want to squish her with tight hugs!!!

The bliss is going to look beautiful in that SMF fabbie. Love it!