Friday, June 13, 2008

Chiloe's Meme

Foundation -

Usually can't be bothered, when I do its revlon

Mascara-

same as above

Day Cream -

When my skin feels horrid

Favourite Make-up Product-

Moisturiser

Perfume-

Usually just my deodorant

Nails-

Short, no polish

Hands-

Yes I do have some

Feet -

I have these too

3 Products to bring on a deserted island -

Water (fresh, just incase) a fishing rod and matches (I don't like raw food)

Women I admire for their beauty -

Reese Witherspoon, not classic but gorgeous all the same. Princess Diana, she seemed to be beautiful inside as well as out

Women with the best sense of style -

The one who can wear baby spit in public without being embarassed that her baby just spit up on her


My ultimate dream -

To live to old age with my DH, for my children to grow up healthy and happy and confident in themselves no matter who they are

How do I define womanhood -


Being who you are, with no apologies needed

Favourite fashion publication -

I don't read fashion magazines



Now tagging time........If you feel like being tagged then...*tag* your it :D


*hugs*

Andie

No comments:

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...