Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bethany's Birth Sampler

Bethany's Birth Sampler

For this Child by my big Toe... being stitched on Countrystitch Kiwi Sparkles Wisteria 32count Lugana in Carries Creations Threads Fresh Grass, Grape Flip and Raspberry Swirl... as usual a bad photo and the colours aren't showing properly.... I don't think these colours were what the designer had in mind but I am loving them :) I really love the fresh grass which is a bonus since Christian wants that colour for his CDC lol

Moving back to my RR stitching now. Part of the chart was missing and the owner of the rr had to send it to me :) Shouldn't take me too long and then I will be able to send it back on Wednesday :D

*hugs*

Andie

5 comments:

The Euphoric Stitcher said...

It is looking great so far.... I can't wait to see more of your progress!!

Little Miss Flossy said...

What a lovely pattern, I'm looking forward to seeing this one completed.

Mel said...

Looks great so far. I look forward to seeing more

kiwiflowa said...

Well I like your colour choices better than the original. It's become more modern while still offering the traditional sentiment :).

Valerie said...

The colors are really pretty! I can see why you enjoy stitching with them.