Thursday, August 14, 2008

okay have changed my

rotation again lol

I have cut my rotation cycle down to 10 slots including sal's and ufo rr.

This will be a screaming rotation within my list. I must rotate thru the list before I can work on the same project again. The only exception to this is my sal projects. I must work 10 hours but can work longer if I like.

When a project is finished I add a new one in either an existing wip or something new I need/want to start, will probably be one wip, one new, one wip, one new etc

My 10 project list is:

Celtic Spring
Fairy Moon
Red RoS
Wades' Tiger
Lilly (for Issy)
Beth's Birth Sampler
Night Train (for Christian)
Romance of the Sea
Butterfly - Day
UFO - rr

*hugs*

Andie

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

Well: good luck !!! lol

Valerie said...

I hope this rotation works out for you! :)

kiwiflowa said...

Have fun!!

I'm finding it really hard to keeping mine pared down to what I can actually stitch with what I want to stitch... I need more stitching time!!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...