Thursday, September 18, 2008

~~Happy Birthday Wade~~

Where did the time go?

Wade is 14 today. My firstborn, my baby.

Who is now camera shy and won't let me take his photo... and if I do manage it won't smile cause he hates his teeth!

I was 10 weeks pregnant when I found out I was having Wade. I had no symptoms except being very tired. My cycle was always VERY irregular so that was no guide anyway and also my doctor had told me that it was extremely unlikely I would ever be able to have children naturally.... 5 later haha. After the inital shock I was so excited...

Wade has always been a wonderful child. Very intelligent and caring. I am so very much enjoying his growing years. I have been very blessed to be his mother.

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY WADE*** I love you!

*hugs*

Andie

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Wade!!

VeXx FiReSoRcEr said...

thx mum i love u

Chiloe said...

Happy birthday Wade ;)

So are you also lucky to have perfect kids? lol That's not fair: talented stitcher and Mother of 5 perfect kids !!! lol

Mel said...

happy birthday Wade!

Little Cat said...

Happy Birthday Wade! Hope you had a great day.

Gill said...

Happy Birthday Wade!

sugardoll said...

Yey! Happy Birthday to one handsome guy!!! I'm close to tears that i can't see a pic of him!! Pics pleaseee LOLOL

Teejay said...

I was noticing all the beautiful hand dyed fabrics that you use and always such a terrific choice for each piece. I was hoping you could help me with selecting a wonderful piece for the new Mirabilia called "Athena, Goddess of Wisdom" there is so much color in that piece that it is hard for me to know which is the right hand dyed piece for it. I usually go for blues but there is so much blue in the piece already. I don't want any of the colors drowned out so maybe it needs to be a neutral color??????????

you can e-mail me at tajinaz36@yahoo.com and feel free to delete this comment after reading.

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...