Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Starting the project challenge again

hoping it will help me not to spend lol

So 10 projects is my choice this time :D

1: Lilly
2. xmas Ornie exchange
3. Ornie gift
4. Celtic Spring
5. Fairy Moon
6. Wades Tiger
7. Tiger Lilly
8. For this Child
9. Generosity
10. ?

Exceptions: beads or fibres to complete a design

Wish me luck :D

In other news, Mike has applied for a few adult apprenticeships so a move might be in the future... it might not too but.... just thought I would mention it :D I don't mind moving, in fact one of the places that is a possibility I have a lovely online friend in so that would be wonderful. As usual I worry about moving the kids schools. But there is really no need to even be thinking about it just yet.

*hugs*

Andie

4 comments:

Mel said...

Good luck with the challenge!
Will you be moving very far away?

StitchCat said...

OOOhhh a move might be eminent LOL. Kids are pretty resilient when moving...sometimes its easier for them than for us.
Maggie xx

sugardoll said...

Okay, I don't know what is going on with you and this wips and now a challenge! LOL

What is this "for this child?" I'm curious. =) Where can i see a pic?

Good luck on the challenge. about the move..no comment LOL

Lisa said...

Yes I like a bit of change now and then and moving would be exciting of course I don't have a family to consider :)

If you are ever ever up in Auckland (even for a holiday) that would be awesome and we must get together!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...