Saturday, October 11, 2008

Well after yesterdays

shock I think you deserve some pictures :)

Here is my new start

October 11th 08

Enchanted Mermaid

I started her when I was first sick with flu and didn't feel like stitching on any of my wip's.

I've thrown my rotation out the window and I intend to just work on what calls to me. I discovered when I was pregnant with Bethany that it was hard to find stitching mojo so this is my way around it :D

Next up is my last progress on Celtic Spring

October 11th 08

Also here are some recent pictures of Bethany. She loves being outside.

Bethany 9 and a half months

Bethany 9 and a half months

Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments about the baby

*hugs*

Andie

6 comments:

kiwiflowa said...

Congratulations! 2009 will be another exciting year for you and yours (((((((hugs)))))))

Did you find out before or during the 'flu? I ask because my sister always finds out she's preg by going to the doctor because she has the 'flu and finding out it's not!

I love the new start :)

Rachel said...

Great new start Andie! You started the one I have been trying to keep quiet, lol. I keep telling her to be quiet because I have too much to do!

I can't wait to see more progress!!!

Little Cat said...

A lovely new start Andie. Another one that I have in my stash :o)

Spring is just beautiful. That fabric really brings out the colours well. I don't think I've seen a nicer one.

StitchCat said...

Yeh Andie...I am so happy for you...how lovely for you and Mike and the kids. A beautiful start too.
Maggie xx

Romantic Fool said...

All of your WIPs are just beautiful. I tried the rotation thing and couldn't get into it so I just grab whatever I feel like working on!

sugardoll said...

Love EM! She's pretty looking already.

Don't they all? If you would leave the kids outside to play, I swear they will only come inside the house to eat. LOL She is growing to be a beautiful lil girl. aww

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...