Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hello!

I am finally starting to feel better. I have had one great day and a few days now where I just feel ill in the afternoon/evening.

I even started stitching again on a wee xmas ornament for an exchange.

I also have a uforr that needs work done on it so I am so pleased to be feeling better!

Nora went and released more new designs too! Of which I need letters G and I for Gabrielle and Issy and I love the new Pixies Jasmine and Holly.

How is everyone? I hope you are all great!

I am starting to get excited about our holiday at Christmas up to see my family in the North Island, its going to be wonderful!

All the kids are great! Bethany is just so wonderful and I am completly blessed by her :D

*hugs*

Andie

p.s photos next time :D

9 comments:

Rachel said...

I am glad you are feeling better, Andie. I miss reading your posts!

Ginnie said...

Glad you are feeling better.... didn't know Nora had released some more.... off to check out Holly and Jasmine now!

Tracy said...

I'm glad you feel better. I miss your postings! I had to take a peek at the new designs...LOVE them!

Chiloe said...

You're back! You're back !!! The time is too long without your beautiful pictures ;)

I'm glad you are feeling better !!!

Little Cat said...

Welcome Back Andie. Glad you're feeling better. You sure sound chirpy!

I've seen the new letters but I didn't know about the new pixies. I'll have to go and see if I can find them somewhere to look at.

StitchCat said...

yay you are feeling better...thats fantastic :)

Maggie xx

Gaynor said...

hi, just popped over from Shellies blog...Sea Sick bands saved me from morning sickness...hope it gets better soon...
lol
Gaynor

Tanja said...

Glad to read you are feeling better Andie! Keep it that way.

Hugs from overseas,
Tanja

Colours of the Outback said...

glad your feeling better!