Wednesday, December 03, 2008

End of year Round up

I know, I know, I promised photos, but to tell you the truth there isn't much to show. I will share the ornament I stitched for an exchange when my partner gets it.... I have to send it first.... and I finished my part on the uforr so will post those photos soon too. I didn't get as much done as I like to do :( but hopefully next round will be better!

So.......

Finishes 2008

Tiger Lilly - Mira
Lilly - Mira
Little Miss B - Mira
Cerque des cercles0 ink circles
Novembers Topaz Fairy - Mira
Celtic Autumn - L&L
Isabellas Garden - L&L
Miss New Years Fairy - Mira
Easter Fairy - Mira

alas thats all that will be completed this year

Goals for 2009?

Don't hold me to them :D

Finish Enchanted Mermaid
Finish Waiting for Ships
Finish Red ROS
Finish Bliss
Finish LotM
Start MotDB
Start Shimmering Mermaid

(Do you see a mermaid pattern here :D)

In 6 days its our wedding anniversary! In 15 days Bethany will be one!!!! In 16 days we leave for our North Island holiday! YAY!! We have a house sitter to look after the cats and the garden :D I can't wait to see my sister, brother, Dad and nieces and nephews! I might try and convince hubby to move to the North Island too :D I get homesick for it.........

*big hugs*

Andie

3 comments:

Kathryn in NZ said...

Yay for the finishes!! Stitchy vibes to meet your 2009 goals. Have a fab, safe holiday.
Hugs xox

ilovejack34 said...

Congrats on your finishes. Where in the North Island are you going?
Have a safe and great holiday.

Deb

StitchCat said...

Wow you have done some lovely finishes...well done :)