Monday, December 08, 2008

Pictures!



But not of my stitching lol




Heres the ornament I recieved in an exchange I joined. Its so cute!






Thanks so much Suzy! Mine is on its way to Suzy, hopefully she gets it soon and I can post the picture of mine :D


Also in the mail today was this awesome package from my friend in Canada Cerys, for Christmas :D



I hope Cerys gets hers soon :D Thank you so much Cerys its wonderful and I think I'll have to take Miss Holly on holiday with me :D


*hugs*


Andie


p.s Enchanted update tomorrow

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so green atm! I cant wait to see your updates on Holly :o)

Tracy said...

Very nice Xmas gifts!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...