Monday, January 19, 2009

Enchanted Mermaid update

Bethany is teething......

I haven't been getting much sleep........

Not much housework being done.......

I've been lazy........

so I've got quite a bit done this week on Enchanted Mermaid

January 19th 09

I've picked out another wip to work on for a little bit now :D

Unless you frequent my webshots you may not have seen this one :D I haven't worked on it since 06! *gasp*

Spring Queen with not much progress :D (10 hours)


Spring Queen

Thanks for stopping by!

*hugs*

Andie

7 comments:

Romantic Fool said...

Enchanted Mermaid looks lovely. Can't wait to see more on the Spring Queen.

kiwiflowa said...

Both WIPs are great. I'm so glad you have pulled SQ out for a turn it's a lovely design :)

I admire the progress you make on an ordinary week given your day-to-day responsibilities let alone when a child is teething *hugs*

Little Cat said...

I love Enchanted Mermaid. I have her in my stash too. You've chosen a pretty fabric to stitch her on.

Looking forward to seeing more of Spring Queen.

Rachel said...

I think both pieces are very nice. I love the fabric you are stitching Spring Queen on, she will look amazing on it. Your progress on Enchanted Mermaid is great too! You don't have too much more to go before you will be happy dancing!!

Juls said...

Lovely stitching! Can't wait to see more!!!
Hope this finds Bethany feeling better!

Kathy said...

Wow gorgeous Andiem looking forward to seeing more hun.

Hugs xxxx

Nicola said...

Your stitching is gorgeous! I love Enchanted Mermaid and have been watching your progress with interest. She's really coming along!